Facebook was not working properly this afternoon. The social media webpage had troubles for several hours and users could not update their status. This doesn’t sound like a big deal, but as I browsed through the online news this afternoon, every online newspage was writing about it. It seems like some hours withouth Facebook have the same importance as other events discussed in a newspaper. Don’t you think that is strange?
- The first ‘socially-shareable data journalism’ site is launched by Ampp3d
- BuzzFeed ’employing serious investigative journalists’
- 5 tips for reporters entering the digital journalism world
- 7 ways news outlets can use Instagram
- A step in the right direction or another nail in the double page spread coffin?
- Caroline Verdier
- Follow westcoastblogging on WordPress.com